If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipes —Tyler
Serves 2-4 people
- 1 Medium pumpkin flesh, cut & cubed
- 1/2 cup Shredded ricotta salata
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 2 tablespoons White sugar
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Split pumpkin in half and scrape out seeds with a spoon (preserve seeds for other delicious recipes!).
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and transfer to baking sheet to drizzle with olive oil, sugar and cinnamon powder.
- Place in oven and bake until tender, 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool, and add shredded ricotta and pomegranate seeds. (Credit: Between The Bread)