If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipes —Tyler
Serves 2-4 people
- 1 cup Parsnips cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup Turnips cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup Carrots cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup Beets cut into 1/2" cubes
- 1 cup Yams cut into 1/2' cubes
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 3 teaspoons Black pepper
- 5 teaspoons Sea salt
- 12 sprigs Fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place all root vegetables in a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, toss or mix well.
- Place in an oven safe pan. Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- To add a crispier texture, uncover and cook for an additional 5-10 minutes. (Credit: Chef Carlo Filippone of Elite Lifestyle Cuisine)