If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Seasonal Fall Veggie Recipes —Tyler
Serves 2-4 people
- 16 ounces Fresh Brussels sprouts
- 1/4 cup Exta-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup Sliced almonds
- 1 tablespoon Fresh chopped shallots
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all of the ingredients.
- Place mixed items in an oven safe pan. Cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes or til sprouts become lightly crisp. Serve alongside any meat or poultry dish! (Credit: Chef Carlo Filippone of Elite Lifestyle Cuisine)