If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Slow cooker cinnamon apple sauce could not be easier or more delicious! It can be used in countless ways from snacks to pancakes to pork chops. —Leigh Suznovich
Makes 1 quart
- 8 apples, peeled, cored and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Combine the prepped apples and water in your slow cooker. Latch the cover on and cook it all on low for 4 hours. When the four hours are up, stir in the brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla and apple cider vinegar. Put the cover back on and let it cook on low for another 2 hours.
- When it's done, turn off the slow cooker and let the applesauce cool for 30 minutes. Then just seal it in a container, refrigerate it, and use as needed for snacks, pancakes, and so many other recipes! This recipe yields almost a quart of apple sauce.