If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these gluten free pumpkin bars (http://www.elanaspantry.com/pumpkin-bars/), which my 10 year old declared "addictive." —elanaspantry
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon cloves
- In a food processor, combine pumpkin, agave and eggs and pulse for 2 minutes
- Pulse dry ingredients into wet for a full minute, until well combined
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish
- Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes
- Serve naked or with whipped cream