A quick pizza recipe with quark, fresh vegetables and rocket. Perfect for a lunch or a lazy dinner. —Aline Made
grams pizza dough, rolled out
tablespoon olive oil
tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
mushrooms (champignons), thinly sliced
cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
grams zucchini, thinly sliced
grams cheese, grates (I used Appenzeller mild - a Swiss cheese)
a pinch of
salt & pepper
In This Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 230° celsius (conventional).
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking sheet and transfer it onto a baking tray.
- Wash the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms and zucchini very thin and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Add them to the pizza and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or until golden in the lower third of the oven.
- When the pizza is finished, take it out, season with salt and pepper and top it with rocket.
- *My Suggestion: Try it with some balsamic cream on top.