If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
A quick pizza recipe with quark, fresh vegetables and rocket. Perfect for a lunch or a lazy dinner. —Aline Made
- 150 grams pizza dough, rolled out
- 3 tablespoons quark
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chives, thinly sliced
- 2 mushrooms (champignons), thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 60 grams zucchini, thinly sliced
- 20 grams cheese, grates (I used Appenzeller mild - a Swiss cheese)
- a pinch of salt & pepper
- 1 bunch rocket
- Preheat your oven to 230° celsius (conventional).
- Place the rolled out pizza dough on a baking sheet and transfer it onto a baking tray.
- Wash the vegetables. Slice the mushrooms and zucchini very thin and cut the cherry tomatoes into halves. Add them to the pizza and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or until golden in the lower third of the oven.
- When the pizza is finished, take it out, season with salt and pepper and top it with rocket.
- *My Suggestion: Try it with some balsamic cream on top.