If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I'm Italian (sorry for my poor english) but I'm not a pasta eater, so when I cook for my father – who is a real pasta eater – and I wanna share dinner or lunch with him I cook dishes that I'm sure he will love – so pasta – but that have a little bit more than the classic one, to make it more fun and... how cane I say... cool, so I'm happy too.
I made this simple zucchini pasta, BUT with whole wheat variety and a tablespoon of Shiro Miso in the zucchini sauce.
Simple and super tasty... hope you all enjoy. —Camilla Rostin
- 6-7 Little Zucchini
- 1 tablespoon Shiro Miso
- 1/2 Glass of Water
- 2 teaspoons Coconut Oil
- 1 Lemon, Peel grated
- Salt to taste or none
- Nutritional Yeast to taste
- 100 grams Whole wheat pasta
- Cut the zucchini in to rounds. Heat the coconut oil in a pan and add the zucchini. Let it cook for a few minutes, then add water and miso. Stir well an let it cooks for 5 minutes.
- Add the lemon zest and cook at medium heat for other 10 minutes or till your veggies are tender but not overcooked. If the zucchini become a little bit brown it's ok... depend on you if you like caramelized flavors.
- Now cook the pasta in salted boiling water. And remember keep it “al dente". When its cooked drain it up and put the pasta in the pan with the zucchini with a little bit of pasta water. Stir it well and serve.