If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A quick and simple to prepare side dish. —Robert Iulo
- 2 Delicata squash
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon balck pepper
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Wash squash, cut off both ends and cut lengthwise. Scrape out the seeds using a spoon or melon-baller.
- Cut into half round slices – about 3/4 inch thick. Toss with oil, salt, black pepper, minced garlic and chopped parsley . Make sure it’s coated completely with oil.
- Put squash slices in a baking pan and cook for 30-35 min. in a 375 degree oven. Turn them after 15 minutes. The skin is edible.