If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This super quick blender sauce adds flavor to any protein you like to jazz up the most simple dinners. Make some in your Sunday meal prep and keep it around for drizzling all week!
More pictures and notes at http://funnyloveblog.com/2017/10/19/citrus-basil-green-sauce/ —Lindsay Howerton-Hastings
Makes 1 cup
- 1 cup fresh parsley, leaves and stems
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 jalapeno, cut into chunks (remove the seeds and ribs if you don't want a lot of spice)
- 1 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
- 1 tablespoon pureed lemongrass (I buy mine in a tube)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- Puree all ingredients in a blender until very smooth. Taste, and adjust the seasoning with more lime juice or salt.
- Serve with your favorite dinner for drizzling or dipping. Enjoy!