If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: his is a very easy to bake cake recipe, it has low amount of sugar and is butter free so it is healthier compared to a lot a cakes. —sara_charm
- 2 cups Flour
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Milk
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Separate egg yolk from the white.
- With an electric mixer, beat the egg yolks with sugar on high speed, until it turns pale.
- Mix in the oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour and the backing powder and fold the batter to mix. Don’t mix for too long as you may lose the air in your batter.
- In a fresh bowl without any trace of water or oil, beat the egg whites with an electric mixer on medium speed until foams formed.
- fold-in the beaten egg whites into the cake mixture.
- Pour in the 15cm cake tin.
- Pour the butter in the 15cm cake tin, and bake for 45 minute or until the toothpick