If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This giant bowl is packed with warming spices and flavors, which is so perfect for this chilly night. The subtle sweetness from the apples really makes this soup it’s own.
Plus, I made the whole thing in my blender! —Anneka Bjorkeson
- 1 huge apple (or 2 small ones)
- 1 medium sweet potato (steamed & skin removed)
- 1/2 cup cup butternut squash (steamed)
- 14 ounces light coconut milk
- 1/4 red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon granted ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon red peper flakes
- collagen powder (optional)
- sauteed green beans
- 'everything but the bagel' seasoning
- 'chili lime' seasoning
- Blend all of the soup ingredients for 6 minutes (or use soup mode on a vitamix). If it still needs to be warmer, heat it on the stovetop for 5-10 minutes.
- Top with sauted green beans, radishes, feta and seasoning.