If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This dish has so many vibrant flavors and textures. The seeds might seem weird here, but it totally changes the dish & brings some extra crunch! It’s the perfect brunch for a slow morning, or works great for dinner as well. —Anneka Bjorkeson
- 1 cup cauliflower rice
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 10-15 green beans - chopped into thirds
- olive oil for sautéing
- seasoning: salt, pepper and paprika
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes - cut into rounds
- 1/4 cup parsley leafs
- 2-4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds
- Sauté cauliflower rice, red onion and green beans in olive oil over medium heat. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Once the cauliflower is cooked, add cherry tomatoes and parsley leafs.
- Crack the eggs into the mixture (I like to clear out a little hole first so that the egg touches the pan directly). Cook until the whites have set.
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds