If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A delightful twist on an Old Fashioned, perfect for the holidays. —Stephen George
- 2 ounces rye whiskey
- 1/3 ounce demerara simple syrup
- 3 dashes coffee pecan bitters
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- orange twist, for garnish
- Chill rocks glass.
- Prepare orange twist for garnish
- Pour rye, syrup and both bitters into mixing glass.
- Add plenty of ice and stir well to chill.
- Strain into rocks glass and fill with ice.
- Garnish with orange twist and serve.
More Great Recipes: