If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: If sweetness is your weakness, then you don’t need to be concerned about including these healthy truffles into your diet. They’re packed with nutrients and are deeply satisfying for those in need of a chocolate fix.
The recipe can be found here -
http://www.mynutricounter... —Nikki Brown
grams dark chocolate chips
milliliters coconut cream
tablespoon coconut oil
milliliters maple syrup
teaspoon red chilli flakes
grams cocoa powder, for coating
- Heat coconut cream, coconut oil, salt, red chili flakes, and maple syrup in a sauce pan for a minute. Do not boil.
- Turn off the heat and add the chocolate chips. Stir until chocolate is fully melted.
- Leave to cool for about 15 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until fully set.
- Use a 1” ice cream scoop to form the cooled chocolate mixture into balls. Arrange on a plate and put in the freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Roll each ball in cocoa powder to coat evenly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate.