If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe not only looks fantastic, but it is fantastic for you in many ways. Let’s look at your heart, grapes contain phytonutrient resveratrol which is great for heart health, strawberries, heart- shaped for a reason, contain anthocyanins which are associated with heart health as well as being what gives fruit and flowers their colour. Pecans contain monounsaturated fats that help prevent coronary heart disease. All this and more, vitamin C, folate, manganese, potassium, fibre to name just a few.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter...
grams strawberries, cut into thin slices
grams grapes, sliced into thin discs
grams coconut sugar
grams red onion, thinly sliced
grams mesclun greens
milliliters balsamic vinega
milliliters olive oil
teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
grams mint leaves
- Combine coconut sugar and pecans in a non-stick pan over low heat. Stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Transfer candied pecans to a plate lined with parchment paper to cool.
- In a bowl, whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, and mint leaves.
- Toss in mesclun greens, strawberries, grapes, and red onions.
- Top salad with candied pecans.