If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This cod linguine packs all the flavour of the ancient dish that inspired it, and can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. Capers and anchovies shine alongside honey and balsamic, and plenty of herbs add depth to this recipe. Cod provides essential B vitamins, is an excellent source of protein, and contains potassium and healthy omega-3 fatty acids. This meal quickly comes together for a delicious, healthy weeknight dinner that’s more soFISHticated than your typical pasta dish.
The recipe can be found here - http://www.mynutricounter.com/cod-linguine/ —Nikki Brown
- 400 grams cod fillets
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 400 grams canned tomatoes
- 150 grams white onion, diced
- 30 grams garlic, finely chopped
- 70 grams capers, finely chopped
- 30 grams anchovies, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 20 milliliters balsamic vinegar
- 15 milliliters honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 250 grams uncooked gluten-free linguine
- Cook linguini according to package instructions.
- Season cod fillets with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil in a deep skillet.
- Pan-fry cod for 3-4 minutes per side. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sautee onions until translucent.
- Add garlic and chilli flakes. Sautee for another minute.
- 7. Add canned tomatoes, capers, anchovies, balsamic vinegar, honey, basil, oregano and a quarter cup of water. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over linguini.