If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Sometimes it is hard to get the texture just right when you are attempting the art of gluten-free baking. Gluten-free flour can often leave a gritty consistency that is not desirable in your baked goods. This recipe includes a not-so-secret ingredient which will help you tackle that problem with ease. Coconut oil is just the right thing to combine with your gluten-free flour to make your muffins come out light, airy and smooth. You won’t be able to tell the difference in these treats and their less healthy counterparts.
The recipe can be found here -
- 1 piece large lemon, juice and zest
- 90 grams gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 milliliters coconut oil
- 60 milliliters yoghurt
- 30 milliliters milk
- 20 grams chia seeds
- Mix together the egg, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla, coconut oil, yoghurt, milk, and chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients.
- Pour the muffin batter into a non-stick muffin pan.
- Bake at 190C/375F for 12 minutes.