If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Served either as a dessert, or perhaps a morning energizer in the summer months, this recipe took inspiration from the great combination that chocolate and orange offers, pairing the wonderful flavour of (good quality) coffee with the fresh citrus flavour of orange. Orange you glad there’s now a fat-free option that is sure to give you your much needed caffeine kick?
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/coffee-and-orange-granita/
- 500 milliliters brewed coffee
- 60 milliliters maple syrup
- 1 piece orange, juice and zest
- Stir all ingredients together.
- Pour into a shallow dish and leave to set in the freezer for 3 hours.
- For smoother-textured granita, take the mixture out of the freezer before completely set and break apart with a spatula. Freeze for another 3 hours.