If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This Curried Cauliflower Couscous Salad is one of the most appetizing, incredible and distinguished salads. As its name suggests, the salad is cauliflower based, but at first sight, anyone may be perplexed as to what is the main ingredient of the recipe. You’d certainly be forgiven in thinking that couscous is the lead role in this dish.
The recipe can be found here -http://www.mynutricounter.com/curried-cauliflower-couscous-salad/
- 250 grams cauliflower, trimmed into chunks
- 30 grams raisins
- 25 grams roasted almonds
- 25 grams shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon cilantro, chopped
- 25 grams red bell pepper, diced
- 250 milliliters vegetable stock
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a food processor, pulse the cauliflower until it resembles the texture of couscous.
- Combine stock, salt, curry powder, and turmeric powder in a lidded pot. Bring to a simmer.
- Add the processed cauliflower. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and simmer for 5-7 minutes, or until all liquid in the pot is absorbed.
- Fluff the cauliflower with a spatula.
- Fold in the raisins, almonds, shallots, bell peppers, and cilantro.