If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: An easy, healthy and filling week night dinner. Easily switch out the type of sausage and the main vegetable to suit your tastes and mood! Recipe named after a dear friend who taught me how to make this dish. —okadots
- 1 cup Quinoa
- 1 pound sausage (we like Dartagnan rabbit, pork & ginger sausage)
- 1/2 pound brussel sprouts, quartered
- freshly grated parmesan to finish
- Follow the instructions to make your quinoa. We like to use chicken stock instead of water
- Take the sausage out of it's casing and crumble into a hot skillet. Cook until nice and browned
- Toss the brussel sprouts in olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast at 400 degrees for about 20min or until nice and crispy
- Once all of the ingredients are prepped, toss together in a bowl and top with grated parmesan