If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of my favorite burgers, but since my life long companion does not care for olives, I only make them when she is absent. Is it too much to ask of the woman of your dreams to join you in an occasional olive burger? I think not. Grounds for divorce? You tell me. —MTDavids
Makes 3 burgers
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 6 large garlic stuffed olives
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- 1 coarsely chopped onion slice
- 3 potato burger buns
- to taste black pepper
- Coarsely mince olives. Gently mix 1/2 of the olives with the meat. Reserve remainder for sauce.
- Form into 3 patties. Place a depression in the middle of each using your thumb.
- Season each patty with pepper to taste. Place in a skillet (or on a grill) over medium heat and cook to desired doneness (good burger meat should not be overcooked).
- For the sauce, mix remaining olive, mustard, ketchup, and mayo in a small bowl and taste. Adjust as desired
- Lightly toast each bun. Top with a burger, 1/3 of the onion, and 1/3 of the olive mixture.