If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Michelle
- 1 Large Zucchini
- 1 cup Non-fat Ricotta Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Non-dairy Milk
- 5 tablespoons Romano Cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 teaspoon Chopped Garlic
- .5 teaspoons Garlic Powder
- .5 cups Chopped Spinach
- .25 teaspoons Black pepper
- .5 teaspoons Red Chili Flakes
- .5-1 cups Tomato sauce
- Salt to Taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375F
- Slice zucchini thin length-wise and salt both sides. Blot on paper towel to remove moisture.
- In a bowl combine ricotta, parmesan, garlic, garlic powder, egg, chili flakes, and pepper. Fold in chopped spinach.
- Add a layer of tomato sauce to bottom of an oven-safe pan.
- Spoon ricotta mixture on to zucchini panels into a thin layer. Roll zucchini tightly. Place rolls into pan and add extra tomato sauce on top. Bake at 375F for ~30 minutes.