If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy Lavender Dark Chocolate bar with walnuts. Gluten-free, vegan, and dairy-free. —Adrienne
Makes 1 bar
- 2 tablespoons cacao butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 10 walnut halves
- 2 dashes sea salt
- 1 pinch ground culinary lavender
- If coconut oil and cacao butter are not already melted, melt in sauce pan on low heat over stove eye. Once melted, take off eye.
- Place all ingredients except walnuts in melted cacao butter and coconut oil, and mix until well combined. For the lavender, I either use my fingers or a knife end to grind as a mortar and pestle would usually do.
- Slowly pour chocolate mixture into a chocolate mold. Then place walnut halves (exterior facing up) on top of chocolate mixture.
- At this point, you can harden the chocolate as you please. Freezer, refrigerator or at room temperature. There will be varying times for each process. I usually refrigerate mine, which does not take too long. Once hardened, slowly peel back mold to reveal chocolate. Store in refrigerator.