If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Beet Hummus with Mint is simple, quick, unique, and incredibly delicious! —Foodgalleygab Hrugile
Makes 1 party sized serving
- 1/2 15 oz ounces can of garbanzo beans (drain but save a shot glass size of liquid for use later)
- 1/2 15 ounces can of cannellini beans (drained)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 5-7 drops edible essential lemon oil OR squeeze a large slice of lemon
- 5 mint leaves
- 1 8.5 ounces can of beets - drained OR 1 small beet
- 1/2 teaspoon agave OR syrup of your choice
- Dash of salt
- Pomegranate seeds, mint, & oil for garnish
- Blend all ingredients (except garnish) in a blender or immersion blender (I usually use my Vitamix or small food processor)
- Garnish with oil, mint leaves, pepper, and pomegranate seeds
- Serve with veggies or chips of your choosing!