If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tasty spiced snacking nuts are so easy to make and just the perfect amount of crispy bite and spice! Clean snacking at it's BEST! —Nyssa
Makes 2 cups
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons avocado oil, or melted ghee or coconut oil
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss nuts with avocado oil or melted ghee/coconut, spices and salt and pepper.
- Roast on a baking sheet for about 4 minutes, take out and stir, and return to the oven for another 3 to 4 minutes, until hot and fragrant.
- Set aside to cool and crisp up! And now try not to eat them all in one day ;)
More Great Recipes: