If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Add a unique twist to a fall favorite with Lee Kum Kee Hoisin sauce. —Foodie
- 4 cups Butternut Squash, peeled, deseeded and dice 1½" x 1½"
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely minced
- 2 ginger slices
- 2 tablespoons Lee Kum Kee Hoisin Saice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C)
- Toss butternut squash with ginger, garlic hoisin and season lightly with salt and pepper
- Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes