This classic pumpkin pie recipe from Chef Marc Murphy gets a new twist with a crust made from Limited Edition Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon crackers.
This classic pumpkin pie recipe from Chef Marc Murphy gets a new twist with a crust made from Limited Edition Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon crackers.—AllSnackedUp
cups Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon Crackers, pulverized
cup butter, melted
tablespoons granulated sugar
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon table salt
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon ground cloves
12-ounce can pumpkin puree
12-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together pulverized Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon Crackers, butter and sugar until well incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to tart pan and press firmly and evenly against bottom of pan to form a crust. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until light brown. Set aside to cool on cooling rack.
- For Filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack and serve.