If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This classic pumpkin pie recipe from Chef Marc Murphy gets a new twist with a crust made from Limited Edition Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon crackers. —AllSnackedUp
cups Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon Crackers, pulverized
cup butter, melted
tablespoons granulated sugar
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon table salt
teaspoon ground ginger
teaspoon ground cloves
12-ounce can pumpkin puree
12-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- For Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F. In a medium-sized bowl, mix together pulverized Triscuit Nutmeg & Cinnamon Crackers, butter and sugar until well incorporated.
- Transfer mixture to tart pan and press firmly and evenly against bottom of pan to form a crust. Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until light brown. Set aside to cool on cooling rack.
- For Filling: In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 30 minutes, or until knife inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack and serve.