If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tart, refreshing drink everyone can enjoy at a holiday gathering. —Sagegreen
Makes 1 drink
- 1 cup seedless black grapes, thinly sliced (Moon Drops, if you can get that variety)
- 1 ounce simple syrup (equal parts of sugar and water dissolved)
- 1.5 ounces Spice 94 Seedlip
- 1 tablespoon Meyer lemon juice
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, each 2 inches long
- 6 ice cubes
- Put a glass into the freezer to chill for at least 30 minutes before making this drink. In a shaker, place the grapes and one of the rosemary sprigs. Muddle very well. Add the Seedlip, lemon juice, and ice cubes. Shake vigorously (30 to 40 times). Strain and pour into the well chilled glass. Garnish with a fresh rosemary sprig.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!