If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Apple cider and maple syrup make a sweet base for this comforting non-boozy drink. —Sagegreen
Makes 1 drink
- 1/2 cup apple cider
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1.5 ounces Spice 94 Seedlip
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- slice of apple for garnish
- Heat the apple cider either in a small pan or a microwave. Stir in the maple syrup to dissolve. Stir in the Seedlip and lemon juice. Garnish with a slice of apple.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!