If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I got a bottle of Seedlip Garden 108, and had my family taste it. My sister immediately thought it would be great in a Bloody Mary mocktail. I agreed, and made this. —hardlikearmour
- 2 ounces tomato juice (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 ounces Seedlip Garden 108 (3 T)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 to 4 dashes cayenne pepper hot sauce
- 1 to 2 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- Ice cubes
- lemon wedge (garnish)
- Leafy celery stalk (optional garnish)
- Combine tomato juice, Seedlip, lemon juice, hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce and salt in a shaker. Add a handful of ice cubes and shake until chilled. Strain into a glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with lemon and celery if using.
- Note: if you want to make this mocktail more deluxe you can rub the top of the serving glass with lemon juice and dip it into kosher salt, celery salt, or any fancy salt you prefer.