If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
cup all-purpose flour
tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
pound thinly shaved country ham
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and salt. In another bowl, whisk the milk, water, and 2 eggs to combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, along with the melted butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately ¼ cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter coats the surface evenly.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side.
- While you're cooking the crepes, cook the remaining eggs to your liking. I think sunny side up works best here.
- When you're ready to assemble, return a crepe to the pan over low heat, and top with cheese and sliced country ham. Allow the cheese to melt before folding in the edges to make a square. Pop an egg in the middle of each crepe and you're done! Repeat the step for all of the crepes and you should have 8 when you're finished.
More Great Recipes: