If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a delicious soup that can easily be adjusted to any season. This is the basic recipe,very good as it is, but I have to admit that I hardly ever make the soup twice in exactly the same way. If there are some carrots in my vegetable drawer or if I have some left over blue cheese, I would throw it in as well. Once I used the juices that were left on the bottom of a chicken Tajine next to the stock, the result was a nice and rich flavored soup. —Janneke Verheij
gram butter squash pumpkin
red bell peppers
big sweet potato
tablespoon masala kerrie
liters vegetable stock
coriander to garnish
- Cut the onion, the Spanish pepper, bell peppers and the garlic small.
- Clean the pumpkin and potato and cut them in large chunks.
- Take a soup pan with a heavy base and saute the onion, pepper and paprika for 10 minutes in oil.
- Add the potato, pumpkin and garlic; bake it for 5 more minutes and poor over the hot stock.
- Cook it until all the ingredients are very soft; puree into a nice and smooth consistency. Season with masala Kerrie, pepper and salt. Garnish with coriander if you like. Enjoy!