If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: For those holiday “darties” or Ugly Christmas Sweater parties that are less wine & cheese and more Twisted Tea & queso...Twisted Tea infused cheese sauce. Great for holiday gatherings or even a weekend tailgate, this cheese dip is the real deal! —lucyp1694
- 1 cup Twisted Tea Original
- 1 tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1/2 pound Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Hot Sauce (to taste)
- Pour Twisted Tea into a saucepan on the edge of the grill.
- Dissolve cornstarch in a small bowl with some Twisted Tea.
- When tea comes to a boil, pour in cornstarch and swirl pan to mix.
- Slowly add shredded cheese, mixing the whole time until combined.
- Keep over medium heat, adding some hot sauce if you want a little kick.
More Great Recipes: