If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 1 cup onions, roughly chopped
- 3 cups pasta sauce
- 1 pint mushrooms, halved and sliced
- 4 zucchini, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 0.5 cups grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a deep 9x13 inch baking pan.
- To prepare the sauce, cook and heat chopped onions in a large skillet over medium high heat for 5-10 minutes, until caramelized. Add in mushrroms; cook and stir until mushrooms soften. Stir in pasta sauce and salt to taste. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer sauce for about 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- To assemble lasagna, spread 1/2 of the sauce into the bottom of prepared pan. Then layer 1/2 chopped kale, 1/2 the zucchini slices, and 1/2 the ricotta mixture..Repeat by layering the remaining sauce, kale, zucchini slices, and ricotta mixture,. Spread Parmesan cheese evenly over the top; cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil; raise oven temperature to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), and bake an additional 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.