If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 1 packet brown rice spaghetti
- 4.5 quarts water
- 1 Italian herb pasta sauce
- 1 green pepper, roughly chopped
- 1 cup grated parmesan
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 bunch basil, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- to taste salt + pepper
- To make the meatballs: Finely dice 1/4 of the chopped green pepper. Mix minced garlic, ground beef, 1/4 cup basil, diced green pepper, and a pinch of salt and pepper until well combined. Using your hands, form mixture into small golf ball size rounds. Place meatballs in a semi-dish roasting pan. Add tomato halves and remaining green pepper. Drizzle with oil and a pinch of salt. Roast under 375 F until meatballs are well cooked through (about 25 minutes). Remove from heat. Use a medium size bowl to mix meatballs with 1/4 of the pasta sauce. Mix until evenly coated
- To make the Spaghetti: Heat a large pot of boiling water with a pinch of salt. Add pasta and cook until pasta is soft (about 15 minutes). In a colander drain pasta well and let cool slightly. Add remaining 3/4 of the pasta sauce to a large bowl and mix with well drained spaghetti until evenly coated. Add in tomatoes and green pepper and toss.
- Serve spaghetti into separate bowls. Add 3-4 meatballs and sprinkle on parmesan cheese to your liking.