If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 1 bag of blue corn tortilla chips
- 1 bunch green kale, washed and roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 black beans, can
- 1 packet medium salsa
- 340 grams cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 packet guacamole
- 1 packet sour cream
- 1 bunch cilantro, rinsed and stems removed
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Evenly divide tortilla chips across a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Load tortilla chips with vegetables and beans (chopped kale, diced red pepper, green onions, black beans), add most of salsa (reserving some for dipping), and sprinkle entire nacho tray with cheese until fully covered.
- Set nacho tray into oven and heat until cheese is golden and melted (about 15 minutes). Remove from heat. Let cool slightly. Serve with cilantro, guacamole and sour cream.