If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —dee
- 2 living lettuce mix
- 1 bunch micro sprouts mix
- 1 lemon
- 1 apple, cored and diced
- 2 avocado, peeled, cored, and sliced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 pound beets, washed well
- 1 pound carrots, washed well
- 2 packets snack size dried cranberries
- 4 packets sea salt & lime crunchy peas
- 2 tablespoons natural liquid honey
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Dice 1/2 lb of beets and 1/2 lb of carrots and mix in a medium size bowl with olive oil, salt and pepper. Evenly distribute root vegetables on a parchment lined pan and roast until vegetables are brow and soft in the centre (about 25 minutes). Once cooked, remove from oven and place in serving bowls.
- Make a lemon honey dressing: In a small dressing bowl, mix 2 tbsp of honey with 4 tbsp olive oil, the juice of 1 lemon, and salt + pepper to taste.
- Set up a table with all ingredients. Display prepared vegetables (rinsed, cored, and diced cucumber, apples, and avocados) in serving bowls with serving spoons along with roasted root vegetables. Lightly spritz living greens and sprouts. Set up scissors beside their trays. Arrange remaining toppings around table.
- Set plates on one end of the table. On the other end of the table set utensils and serviettes. Begin the harvest process and enjoy!