If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One of the most delicious avocado recipes for breakfast, you’ll love the fresh herbs balanced by a savory fried egg. It’s a great mixture of textures with crunchy toast and creamy avocado, plus lots of nutrition to keep you going all day long. —Foodie
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 slice of multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 package (2-ounce) WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado
- In small bowl, stir together 2 tablespoons each finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves, basil leaves, and parsley leaves with 1 garlic clove, minced, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, ¼ cup olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread 1 toasted multigrain bread slice with 1 (2-ounce) package WHOLLY® Chunky Avocado Mini.
- Place 1 fried egg over avocado. Drizzle with herb mixture.