If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Hungry Haley
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/3 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Combine the dry ingredients - flour, oats, almonds, raisins, spices, and baking soda - in a large bowl and stir.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients - coconut oil, nut butter, maple syrup, and egg - and pour into the dry. Stir until just incorporated. Refrigerate for 45-60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop large spoonfuls of dough onto the sheet, about 2 inches distance between each portion.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Remove from oven and let cool on the baking sheet - this allows them to firm up a bit.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in a covered container with a small opening for air - this prevents them becoming mushy.
More Great Recipes: