If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tell us about your recipe. —Hungry Haley
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the wet ingredients in a small bowl and the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Slowly pour the wet into the dry and stir to combine. Add in the coconut and stir again.
- Scoop spoonfuls of dough onto the parchment paper, flattening each scoop gently with a fork and sprinkling with sea salt before transferring to the oven.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until they become a light golden brown. Remove from oven and cool slightly before serving.
- Serve immediately and store leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.