If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The recipe for this gluten free Cinnamon Apple Cake comes from one of my favorite bloggers, Primal Matriarch. I adapted my version of her recipe... http://www.elanaspantry.com/cinnamon-apple-cake/ —elanaspantry
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange juice, fresh squeezed
- 1 cup almond butter, roasted and unsalted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- In a food processor combine apple, oj and almond butter and pulse until well blended
- Pulse in agave, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon (yes 2 tablespoons) and salt
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8 inch pyrex dish
- Bake at 350° for 32 to 36 minutes
- Cool and serve with whipped cream