If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: this is a simple and delicious salad that goes well with almost any dish. it's also nice for lunch if you add some goat cheese and crusty bread. I use red-leaf boston lettuce but you could use regular boston, red leaf, or green leaf. —sweet enough
- 1 head red leaf boston lettuce, washed and patted or spun dry
- 1 bunch radishes, washed and thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh tarragon, leaves stripped and roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3-4 tablespoons good quality olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper
- place the lettuce in a salad bowl and sprinkle the radishes and tarragon leaves on top. mix together the vinegar, honey and dijon mustard and slowly wisk in the olive oil. drizzle the dressing over the salad and serve.