If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The one thing I like about this time of year? Summer fruit. There are mangoes everywhere, and I’ve been wanting to make these easy tostadas for the longest time. There’s no cooking time involved – only a short amount of prep-time. That’s all you want in summer. —Alannah | Kale Mary
- 4 limes, juiced
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/4 cup coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 mango, finely diced
- 200 grams grape tomatoes, quartered
- 2 green spring onions, finely sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 red capsicum, finely diced
- 1 Avocado, halved and sliced
- Tostadas (crispy tortilla chips), as many as you want to eat
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add lime and orange juice, coriander, olive oil and salt. Stir to combine and adjust flavourings to your preference.
- Add mango, tomatoes, onions, and capsicum and mix to ensure ingredients are coated well. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Lay a couple of tostadas on a plate and top with marinated mixture. Add a slice of avocado and enjoy!