Author Notes: A simple, easy grilled zucchini sandwich with delicious Mexican Tofu —Liza
Mexican Tofu Spread
1 loaf of Bread
- Preheat grill or frying pan to hot. 1. Slice zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Brush one side of each strip with a little oil.
- 2. Lay the zucchini slices, oil side down, on the hot surface. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 3. Slice the bread, spread tofu, and layer the zucchini on top.
- 4. Add herbs if using, chilli flakes or chive.
- 5. Top with other slice or leave open.