If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple, easy grilled zucchini sandwich with delicious Mexican Tofu —Liza
- 1 Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Sea Salt
- Mexican Tofu Spread
- 1 loaf of Bread
- Preheat grill or frying pan to hot. 1. Slice zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Brush one side of each strip with a little oil.
- 2. Lay the zucchini slices, oil side down, on the hot surface. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- 3. Slice the bread, spread tofu, and layer the zucchini on top.
- 4. Add herbs if using, chilli flakes or chive.
- 5. Top with other slice or leave open.