A simple, easy grilled zucchini sandwich with delicious Mexican Tofu
A simple, easy grilled zucchini sandwich with delicious Mexican Tofu—Liza
Mexican Tofu Spread
1 loaf of Bread
In This Recipe
- Preheat grill or frying pan to hot. Slice zucchini lengthwise into thin strips. Brush one side of each strip with a little oil.
- Lay the zucchini slices, oil side down, on the hot surface. Cook for 2 minutes on each side until done. Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Slice the bread, spread tofu, and layer the zucchini on top.
- Add herbs if using, chilli flakes or chive.
- You can buy tasty Mexican Tofu Spread here https://tofuspread.com