If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: One day I was hungry for protein, craving a mad crunch and wanting a kick. Searching the refer I found eggs, no bread. Out of desperation, this 'recipe' emerged. —Liz Wharton
- 1 egg, per person
- 1/2 cup Organic Corn Chips
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 2-4 tablespoons salsa
- Turn on the oven - 350* is fine..
- Crunch up a handful of Organic corn chips into a bowl for each person.
- Grate some cheese over the top. Pop into the warm oven & turn it off.
- Cook an egg (basted or poached). Baste wih salsa. If you poach, put the salsa into the bowl with the cheese to heat.
- Take out the bowl/s, put the egg/s on top and smash it all together as you groan with delight crunching that creamy, spicy, eggy mixture.