Author Notes: One day I was hungry for protein, craving a mad crunch and wanting a kick. Searching the refer I found eggs, no bread. Out of desperation, this 'recipe' emerged. —Liz Wharton
egg, per person
cup Organic Corn Chips
- Turn on the oven - 350* is fine..
- Crunch up a handful of Organic corn chips into a bowl for each person.
- Grate some cheese over the top. Pop into the warm oven & turn it off.
- Cook an egg (basted or poached). Baste wih salsa. If you poach, put the salsa into the bowl with the cheese to heat.
- Take out the bowl/s, put the egg/s on top and smash it all together as you groan with delight crunching that creamy, spicy, eggy mixture.