Author Notes: Classic Banana Bread with a little crunch. You can always tweak the sugar on this recipe, and it will not change the end product. I like to have some small chunks of banana to add texture, so don't over mashed it. —cynthiagunawan
Makes: 1 loaf
grams Unsalted / Salted Butter (melted)
grams Granulated Sugar
grams All-Purpose Flour
teaspoon Baking Powder
teaspoon Baking Soda
tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Pre-heat oven at 380F. Butter and flour the loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mashed the bananas and add vanilla extract, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a little bit of chia seeds.
- Whisk eggs, sugar & melted butter. Add in the mashed bananas, mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, fold it using a spatula.
- Pour & spread evenly on to 9 inch loaf pan. Add a generous amount of pumpkin & chia seeds on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 380 F and another 20 minutes on 365 F.
- Serve warm with salted caramel butter or cream cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Bananas or Plantains