If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Classic Banana Bread with a little crunch. You can always tweak the sugar on this recipe, and it will not change the end product. —cynthiagunawan
Makes 1 loaf
- 115 grams Unsalted / Salted Butter
- 50 grams Granulated Sugar
- 250 grams All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3 Banana
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- Chia Seeds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Pre-heat oven at 380F. Butter and flour the loaf pan, or line it with parchment paper.
- Mashed the bananas and add vanilla extract, set aside.
- In another bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and a little bit of chia seeds.
- Whisk eggs and sugar until pale, fold in mashed banana and mix until fully incorporated.
- Pour & spread evenly on to 9 inch loaf pan. Add a generous amount of pumpkin & chia seeds on top.
- Bake for 40 minutes at 380 F and another 20 minutes on 365 F.
- Serve warm with salted caramel butter or cream cheese.