Alot of the spices are to your taste, don't like garlic? No garlic, don't like soy? No soy.
Alot of the spices are to your taste, don't like garlic? No garlic, don't like soy? No soy.—Sierra McDaniel
Serves: 6 very hungry people
pounds Beef roast. Should have a layer of hard fat on one side. Do not use chuck roast as it dries out.
Large white onion
pounds Your choice of small potatoes.
pound Baby carrots
pound Sliced bacon
Medium sized heads of cabbage
cups Varying ratio of pot roast broth and water, to taste.
- Add your roast, spices, sauces, water, and onion into a crock pot, set on low at about 10 pm. Add celery if you like.
- At 8 am, add potatos and carrots cut into quarters.
- Serve at 5 pm with Fried Cabbage
- Slice cabbage into 1 inch peices
- Slice bacon and fry it at the bottom of a deep, heavy bottom pot.
- Add cabbage and fry.
- Once the cabbage has wilted enough to fit in the pan, pour over the water/broth, boil until soft. Enjoy.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Hands-Off Recipe