If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A rich, healthy and delicious snack, the Grana Padano gently caramelizes around the nuts and cracked pepper adds an extra zest. Perfect for your Super Bowl party, or just an afternoon snack. —Gather with Grana
cups raw mixed nuts (cashews and almonds work best)
tablespoon butter, melted
cup grated Grana Padano cheese
salt to taste
teaspoon finely chopped parsley (optional)
teaspoon finely chopped chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine nuts, butter, Grana Padano, pepper and salt in a small bowl until nuts are thoroughly coated.
- Spread in single layer on parchment-lined sheet tray.
- Watching closely, bake nuts for 6-7 minutes until cheese is melted and nuts are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cook until room temperature.
- Break up nuts and toss with chives and parsley if desired. .