If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These oven-roasted hasselback sweet potatoes truly are something else! With butter, fresh rosemary, roasted garlic and a honey glaze, they're just perfect for lunch. —Justina
- 2 large large sweet potatoes, washed & pricked all over with a fork
- 1 handful garlic cloves, unpeeled
- 1 handful fresh rosemary
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180c.
- With a sharp knife, cut along the top of each of the potatoes, cutting very thinly and almost half-way down each potato.
- Rub a little butter all over the potatoes before sprinkling on the rosemary and placing in the oven and roasting, along with the garlic cloves, for approximately 40 minutes or until soft to the touch.
- Remove from the oven, coat with the butter and honey and add the salt and pepper before enjoying thoroughly!